Negativity has turned out to be an addiction. Unimpeded negative talk, activity, and thoughts can uphold a person or group of persons. It turns into habit when a direct action is not taken by a colleague or executive to keep control of the negativity. Negativity starts gradually, without being noticed. For a long period, we complain, and then every grumbling becomes the only communication method we use. How familiar do these work issues sound?
What becomes of a work environment when negativity spreads around it like a communicable disease? We can help. Negativity unfortunately occurs more often especially in workplace today, but our seminar will help teach you how to handle this and so many other related issues. If any of the following issues are happening in your workplace, then this workshop is something you should register into.
- Insincerity always affect our level of confidence
- Employees make mistakes due to ignorance and their nonchalant attitude because they do not care.
- Our workplace is no longer fun these days.
- Workers spend a lot of time being grumpy and protesting.
- The departmental/corporate rumor mill expands
- Workers are complaining management, colleagues, co-operative departments, customers.
- The negativity in Department is causing workers to seek for transfers, or even resign.
- The rate of absentees are increasing daily
- People stop discussing issues when the boss comes in.
- Workers are no longer interested in working efficiently.
If you have negative work environment like the once described above then this workshop is for you. We show you how to help your employee’s voice out their feelings and voice their sentiments appropriately, build listening skills to understand the issues and concealed plans and how to turn workplace negativity into a positive work environment