This intensive, highly interactive two day workshop will allow participants to:
- Boost front line staff to perform business results and departmental expectation that are expected of them.
- Empower front line staff to think and execute the resolution of workplace situations on their own
- Provide existing clients or new customers with execution of company wide mission statements to “wow” customers differentiately your organization from the competition
- Prompt front line staff to adopt responsibleness and execute effectively tasks at hand.
This two day workshop will furnish the opportunity for all coordinators, directors and team leadership to evaluate their current approach path to recruiting, educating and overseeing front line support workers and others
Participants will also receive the resolutions of various industry leading best practices and modern research that leave participants with the necessary tools and techniques to enhance the recruitment, training and sustainment of proper skill sets for their front line staff workers. This will be accomplished by providing all participants at this training with a plan for advancing their employment process to the next level so that the right person recruited matches the outlook and behavioral expectations of your organization. Within the two days, we will also provide you with techniques to:
Attract the “best fit” of front line workers that better match your organizations mission statement by focusing on the following stages of employment:
- Educating frontline staff
- Alignment of front line staff to departmental expectations
- Accountability of front line staff actions
- Enterprise agreement, Awards, AWA’s – the best way to employ frontline workers
- Developing empowerment skills for frontline workers
- Supervising frontline performance
- Evaluating Front line staff job performance